“One of the few remaining prime properties of this type available in San Vicente and a quarter of the price of the nearby Long Beach.”
- Large beautiful, quiet and lush green area with a mixture of coconut, mango, banana, pineapple, and papaya trees by a long white sandy beach and crystal clear calm waters.
- Around an hour’s drive from the new San Vicente International Airport once the local access road is complete.
- Large government investment in this new developing tourist destination.
- Huge demand for 5 star hotel or beach and eco resort type properties to serve the planned extra influx of sustainable tourism.
- Similar increasing demand for high end residential developments.
- White sandy beach.
- On site water supply with main electricity due early 2018. Although the sites are ideal for an off grid solar/wind power solution with a generator back up.
- 3G mobile and data signal already present.
- Clean and verified ownership documents.
- Ideal for yacht docking & helipad.
- Amazing diving and fishing spots along with nearby dolphin watching.
Here we have a rare opportunity to purchase properties in a pristine, untouched area not yet connected be road. The road is under construction and once complete by 1st quarter of 2018 the new owner can be assured a 100% capital gain!
Land Banking Opportunities
So vibrant is the market here in anticipation of the completion of such infrastructure projects on the island including two new international airports, the property will have gained a further 100% in value by 2020, Guaranteed via our buy back scheme.
Palawan is emerging from being a sleepy island known only for fishing and mining into one of South East Asia’s tourism hubs. Massive Government investment in infrastructure on the island continues as new roads appear followed by power lines to previously inaccessible areas of breathtaking beauty.
Another key part of developing Palawan into a tourist haven to be enjoyed by millions is the introduction of two new international airports. One in the capital Puerto Princesa to complement the already existing domestic airport and one to cover the new main investment area San Vicente. The official target for tourism traffic to Palawan is 2.5m by the year 2025 (currently at 1.5m) this is a very conservative figure which will be surpassed by a considerable margin.